G®-TRANS D 3808 made of aluminium
An essential feature of our transport trolleys is the cut-out on one side for ease of loading and unloading. Handles on the G®-TRANS D 3808 model enable easy handling at maximum load.
Our light and robust transport trolley has multiple uses for storage and transport in your logistics. They have proved themselves over the years in many sectors such as industry, the automotive, disposal and pharmaceutical industries and the hospital, laundry and catering sectors, etc.
We offer various wheel systems according to load weight to guarantee easier handling. We can also supply transport trolleys with an appropriate hinged lid to your required size.
- With cut side wall, approx. 1130 x 250 mm, for easy loading and unloading of the goods
- Smooth surface
- Walls and aluminium profiles are interlocked by means of clinching, making them extremely stable
- Walls reinforced with all-round trapezoidal beading (rib)
- Anodised handles an both short sides
- Stable undercarriage support made of galvanised steel
- Galvanised steel wheel housing, non-marking solid rubber wheels, roller bearings and thread guards
- Wheel arrangement B: 2 swivel castors with brakes and 2 fixed castors - swivel castors with brakes in accordance with European standard EN 1757-3
Transport trolley G®-TRANS D 3808- Models
|Model number||Wheel |
|Dimensions LxWxH |
|Wheel -Ø |
|Load capacity |
|D 3808 / 945||Lupe||B||1500 x 900 x 700||1680 x 930 x 970||945||200||300||44||020380801||????|
Is the size or version you need not listed in our varied product range? No problem! We also produce in small batch runs.