G®-VOTE A 1569 made of aluminium
The Gmöhling ballot box is the perfect voting solution not only for general elections but also for private ballots, such as at your workplace, social club or school. The container can even be used for drawing lots or the winners of raffles.
The ballot box is made from sturdy aluminium. To prevent tampering, the boxes can be locked and have a narrow slot in the lid – they can even be sealed with lead for ultimate security. The boxes come in different designs so that you can make the right choice for your needs.
You can also customise the box with stickers if you wish.
the right choice!
Advantages of the A 1569
- Ideal for use in elections, tombola and raffle draws
- Robust container for many years of use
- Protects against unauthorised access
- Different versions - the right one for everyone
- Low net weight
- For the insertion of ballot papers up to DIN A4 size, even when folded
A 1569 / 110
- Aluminium ballot box with structured scratch-resistant surface
- All-round, extremely stable profiles on the container rim, bottom and lid
- Hinged lid with 250 x 20 mm insertion slot and all-round rubber seal
- Insertion dimension: approx. 19 mm
- 1 toggle fastener with simultaneous locking cylinder lock, incl. 2 keys; holes for sealing the container provided
- 1 stable spring-drop handle on 2 sides
- 30 mm corner radius
A 1569 / 50
- Smooth surface
- Hinged lid with 300 x 30 mm insertion slot
- Insertion dimension: approx. 13 mm
- 2 toggle fasteners with simultaneous locking cylinder locks
|Dimensions LxWxH |
|Load capacity |
|Lid with |
|A 1569 / 50||????||422 x 335 x 368||457 x 370 x 398||50||50||4,5||yes||2||210156933||????|
|A 1569 / 110||????||350 x 350 x 900||385 x 385 x 930||110||50||6||yes||1||010156944||????|
Is the size or version you need not listed in our varied product range? No problem! We also produce in small batch runs.