G®-TRANS D 1008 anodised made of aluminium
Gmöhling’s versatile transport trolleys are available in different sizes and versions. Standard versions include trolleys with smooth, ribbed, perforated and anodised sides.
An essential feature of our transport trolleys is the cut-out/hinged or sliding panel on one side for ease of loading and unloading.
Our light and robust transport trolleys have multiple uses for storage and transport in your logistics. They have proved themselves over the years in many sectors such as industry, the automotive, disposal and pharmaceutical industries and the hospital, laundry and catering sectors, etc.
We offer various wheel systems according to load weight to guarantee easier handling. We can also supply transport trolleys with an appropriate hinged lid to your required size.
- Smooth and anodised surface
- Closed trolley walls
- All-round, extremely stable rim profiles at the top and bottom ensure a durable trolley design
- Walls and aluminium profiles are interlocked by means of clinching, making them extremely stable
- Without beading
- Stable undercarriage support made of galvanised steel
- Galvanised steel wheel housing, non-marking solid rubber wheels, roller bearings and thread guards
- Wheel arrangement D or A
|Modelnumber ||Wheel |
|Dimensions LxWxH |
|Load capacity |
|D 1008 / 230E||????||D||700 x 550 x 600||730 x 580 x 760||230||100||200||18||020100807||????|
|D 1008 / 525E||????||A||1250 x 700 x 600||1280 x 730 x 795||525||125||150||29||020100809||????|
Is the size or version you need not listed in our varied product range? No problem! We also produce in small batch runs.