G®-DOCU D 3709 aus Aluminium
Gmöhling data disposal containers are available in different sizes and versions and ensure that even sensitive data and files are securely and optimally collected and disposed of in accordance with the German Federal Data Protection Act (BSDG).
Material subject to data protection can be collected in our data disposal containers, also referred to as file containers, and then transported for destruction as required by law. The containers can be fitted with various locking systems as required and naturally prevent unauthorised third party access to data.
We can manufacture bespoke versions according to your precise needs upon request. Just ask!
D 3709 E2HS
- Data disposal container with smooth surface
- All-round, extremely stable rim profiles at the top and bottom ensure a durable trolley design
- Extremely stable, interlocking clinching of the aluminium profiles and walls
- Walls reinforced with all-round trapezoidal beading, front and slide down wall without beading
- Hinged lid with 2 straps and 500 x 40 mm insertion shaft with hand-entry guard
- Insertion dimension: approx. 40 mm
- 2 toggle fasteners with cylinder locks
- Stable undercarriage support made of galvanised steel
- Galvanised steel wheel housing, non-marking solid rubber wheels, roller bearings and thread guards
- Wheel arrangement B: 2 swivel castors with brakes and 2 fixed castors, swivel castors with brakes in accordance with European standard EN 1757-3
- Optionally with cylinder locks in the toggle fasteners
- Closed lid
G®-DOCU D 3709 - Models
|Dimensions LxWxH |
|Load capacity |
|Lid with |
|D 3709 / 650 E2HS||????||1250 x 645 x 800||1300 x 700 x 990||650||250||37||yes||2||220370834||????|
|D 3709 / 650||????||1250 x 645 x 800||1300 x 700 x 990||650||250||37||no||opt. 2||220370833||????|
Is the size or version you need not listed in our varied product range? No problem! We also produce in small batch runs.