Safe and secure storage
G®-safe BOX A 1589 made of aluminium (ADR)
The packaging, storage and transport of hazardous materials are subject to stringent safety requirements. To meet these criteria and the specific safety requirements that apply in these industries/sectors, Gmöhling has also developed hazardous goods packaging and added it to its already extensive product range.
GMÖHLING hazardous goods packaging (ADR) has been licensed by the Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM) in Berlin as external packaging for solid substances in the packaging categories I: high hazard, code X, II: medium hazard, code Y and III: low hazard, code Z, which are appropriate for both the storage and transport of these materials.
Naturally, our hazardous goods packaging also complies with the required guidelines (ADR, RID, IMDG code).
Our hazardous goods packaging is available in 8 standard sizes. We can also work with you to develop bespoke solutions in accordance with your requirements. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Advantages of the G®-safe BOX
- Hazardous goods are transported safely and packed according to the regulations
- UN approval with X and Y certification
- Robust and dimensionally stable design
- Large variety
- Good dust and splash-water protection due to the integrated lid seal
- Reusable multi-trip packaging
- All-round, extremely stable rim profiles at the top and bottom, as well as a lid, ensure a durable container design
- Side walls (from a volume of 73 l) reinforced with all-round trapezoidal beading (rib)
- Hinged lid, all-round rubber seal and 2 straps
- Stable spring-drop handle on 2 short sides
- 2 toggle fasteners with protection against springing open
- Toggle fasteners with the option of attaching seals and / or shackle locks / padlocks with a shackle with a thickness of up to 6.5 mm
- 30 mm corner radius
- Stackable and match pallet dimensions
Is the size or version you need not listed in our varied product range? No problem! We also produce in small batch runs. > Just ask!