Here you can see some examples of how our trolleys can be used
Maximum transport capacity with minimum own weight -
these are the features of our robust
and durable transport trolleys.
G®-TRANS D 3808 made of aluminium
Gmöhling’s versatile transport trolleys are available in different sizes and versions. Standard versions include trolleys with smooth, ribbed, perforated and anodised sides.
An essential feature of our transport trolleys is the cut-out/hinged or sliding panel on one side for ease of loading and unloading.
Our light and robust transport trolleys have multiple uses for storage and transport in your logistics. They have proved themselves over the years in many sectors such as industry, the automotive, disposal and pharmaceutical industries and the hospital, laundry and catering sectors, etc.
We offer various wheel systems according to load weight to guarantee easier handling. We can also supply transport trolleys with an appropriate hinged lid to your required size.
- Container of aluminium with smooth surface
- Cut side wall approx. 1130 x 250 mm facilitates loading and unloading
- Reinforcement rims at top and bottom provide load stability
- Antistatic and do not attract dust or dirt
- With full- rubber tyres, non-marking and thread protection 2 swivelling castors with brakes in accordance with European standard DIN EN 1757-3
|D 3808 / 945||B||1500 x 900 x 700||1680 x 930 x 970||945||200||300||0 20 3808 01|
Is the size or version you need not listed in our varied product range? No problem! We also produce in small batch runs. Just ask!