Here you can see some examples of how our pallets can be used
The multi-purpose solution for
optimising your logistics
- bolted, individual, stable
G®-PAL P 800 / P 1000 made of aluminium, screwed
Our patented solution is an indispensable part of warehouse technology and has frequently proved itself in many areas, such as in high-bay warehouses, hazardous substance warehouses, cleanrooms, quarantine warehouses and conveying systems.
These bolted aluminium pallets are outstandingly easy to maintain. Damaged parts, e.g. rungs, can be rapidly and conveniently replaced using conventional tools.
Their great stability makes them ideal for use on roller conveyors and in high-rack warehouses. The aluminium pallets are resistant to temperature fluctuations and can be used in all weathers. Of course, they are also suitable for use with forklift trucks, are durable and corrosion-proof and have a load capacity of up to 1000 kg per pallet.
We will gladly manufacture them to the bespoke size of your choice.
P 800 and P 1000 - Aluminium Pallets - screwed
P 800 and P 1000 - Aluminium Pallets - welded
- Jack-of-all-trades - the aluminium pallet - screwed
- Pallet made from extremely resilient, corrosion-resistant aluminium profiles
- Pallet surface with 5 or 7 crossways deckboards. Every crossways deckboard is screwed four times with the two lengthways stringer boards
- 6 legs connect 2 runners boards with the pallet surface
- All-rounder for all cases - the aluminium pallet - welded
- Cover frame made from square profile 80 x 30 mm with integrated central block
- Welded joints made watertight and brushed. High-quality welding!
- GMP-compliant, pallet surface according to Euro or industry format
Individual dimensions, application of barcode or RFID technology an option, resistance to temperature fluctuations
Particularly easy to repair:
Damaged parts can be rapidly and conveniently replaced using conventional tools.
Is the size or version you need not listed in our varied product range? No problem! We also produce in small batch runs. Just ask!