Here you can see some examples of how our modular cupboard trolley can be used
> Examples of usage
… to suit your requirements, with
modular ISO baskets - for all eventualities
G®-CUP ISO E 273. anodised made of aluminium
with ISO baskets
Our modular cupboard trolley is specifically designed for use with ISO baskets. You can freely select the configuration and fittings to match your individual requirements.
The modular system’s reliability and ease of handling allows you to rationalise logistic processes. The cupboard trolley can be configured according to your precise needs.
Our anodised cupboard trolley for ISO baskets impresses with its ease of handling and cleaning, durability, variability, ergonomic perfection and first-class quality and complies with hygiene requirements.
- Doors rotate up to 270 degrees
- Magnets on ends hold doors open for interference free access
- Easy to use cylindrical twist lock
- Door seals keep out dirt and moisture
- Seamless interior design allows easy cleaning
- Handles on each end; Model number E 2731 with one handle on the door
- Protective top and bottom bumpers
- Removable shelves and runners
- Document frame DIN A 4 inside of door and DIN A 7 on exterior end
- Torsion proof BiTubAl® chassis
- 2 Fixed and 2 swivelling castors – SUPRATECH-200 mm, thermoplastic rubber wheels, non-marking, precision ball bearing;
2 swivelling castors with brakes
Model number E2731 with 125 mm diametre
Is the size or version you need not listed in our varied product range? No problem! We also produce in small batch runs. Just ask!