Safe and secure storage
G®-safe BOX A 1589 made of aluminium (ADR)
The packaging, storage and transport of hazardous materials are subject to stringent safety requirements. To meet these criteria and the specific safety requirements that apply in these industries/sectors, Gmöhling has also developed hazardous goods packaging and added it to its already extensive product range.
GMÖHLING hazardous goods packaging (ADR) has been licensed by the Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM) in Berlin as external packaging for solid substances in the packaging categories I: high hazard, code X, II: medium hazard, code Y and III: low hazard, code Z, which are appropriate for both the storage and transport of these materials.
Naturally, our hazardous goods packaging also complies with the required guidelines (ADR, RID, IMDG code, IATA-DGR).
Our hazardous goods packaging is available in 8 standard sizes. We can also work with you to develop bespoke solutions in accordance with your requirements. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Light alloy AlMg3, high strength and corrosion-proof
- Material thickness: sides, bottom and lid 1.0 mm
- Sides reinforced with all-round ribbing; for greater surface rigidity (from vol. 73 litres)
- Stackable - hinged lid with all-round light metal extrusion profile for reinforcement and stack centring
- Upper and lower container rim reinforced with all-round light metal extrusion profiles
- Lid with an interior cellular rubber seal affixed all round with adhesive to protect against dust and spray water
- Textile retaining straps
- Ergonomic upholstered carrying handles with plastic-coated handle rail
- Lever fasteners made of galvanised steel with clapper
- Lever fasteners can be optionally fitted with seals and/or U-locks/padlocks with a max. 6.5 mm hasp
Is the size or version you need not listed in our varied product range? No problem! We also produce in small batch runs. Just ask!